If you're storing ground coffee, an airtight container stored in a dark place at room temperature will keep for about 4 weeks. Whole bean coffee stored in the same conditions will stay fresh longer, even upwards of 8 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Are there any sugars or artificial sweeteners in your coffees?
- Is your coffee gluten free?
- How long will the coffee stay fresh?
- Can I change my order after it's been placed?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I change my order or request a refund?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How do I track my order?
- My USPS tracking says my package was delivered but I haven't received it. What do I do?
- What is the nutritional information of your coffee?